Homibing in Gangnam: Amazing Pat Bingsu

Even though summer is over, if you're feeling in the mood for some delicious dessert after dinner,  stop by Homibing in Gangnam.
They've really mastered the shaved ice technique, as their machines create a fluffier version of regular pat bingsu.
How to get there: From Gangnam Station, exit from Exit 11 and walk forward a few blocks until you hit the Lotte Cinema. Map is attached for reference.
Share on Google Plus

About Peter

Peter Kim is a writer for Koreners Magazine.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments :

  1. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
    강남퍼블릭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you very much! I do appreciate the kind words. Enjoy the site :)

      Delete